'Bad Day' does not even start to describe it.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Today (yesterday since it's past 12mn), was a real shitty day for me. Imagine a day where everything went wrong. Well, you probably imagined 50% of what my day was like. And because this is a complain post, I am going to talk about anything, big or small...
(1)
It started with the previous night, I could not get a good night sleep because people were not considerate enough to off the TV sound because they wanted light at night as they were afraid of the dark.
(2)
Then came the part where I forgot to take my stuff home...luckily, with good service on their part, I managed to get my stuff back.
(3)
Now come the interesting part, I get accused of something that the accuser do not have evidence for. Yep, 3 chances to give evidence, but failed at all 3. Yet the damage is done.
(4)
After that, on a playful part, a confrontation with a stranger occurred. The stranger's stance was to bring on a fight. Mental case this one. As civilised adult, a fight did not occur in spite of the mind-slap that was given. These people, should learn to be more gracious. Gosh.
(5)
Followed by a call regarding a sales person mistake...that I, as the customer, have to pay?
(6)
Then another pep talk, with no real conclusion.
(7)
Opened an email from a service provider, with super bad service attitude. Service standards are dropping way to low. Should I rebut? Should I not? Still deciding...But anyway, I pray that this service officer will not stay in this position, he/she is totally unfit for this position.
(8)
Lastly, having a slight headache for the whole day because of all the nonsense. Last time I had a similar headache, was a few years ago. Why. WHy. WHY must these all happen, on the same day still.

Yup, boom boom boom! From start to the end. Got so suay anot. Haisss =(

Anyways, a really informative video to watch...


"When the most pleasant event of the day is to watch an economic video...I must be outta my mind."-me

You Might Also Like

0 comments