Stuck in the middle.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

This title is kind of befitting for everything right now, even for my blog's layout. Gonna do some changes to the html cause I just realised my old one doesn't work for the desktop view! Wonder how long has it been that way...

The past 6 weeks have been intense, and fast. So many deadlines to meet and the tedious hours of journeys to the west - 88 in total. It's like I'm stuck in a sustained headache but it hasn't led to the final strike. Butt anyways, since I haven't been updating much since the last post, I'll just give a brief update here:
  • I've been living "transiently" between places. My next move will come tomorrow.
  • My unexpected personal project is doing pretty awesome (to me).
  • Quite excited for the new path ahead, although it might be lonely or expensive.
  • Looking forward to learning more stuffs.
  • Hoping some people can be nicer and more sensitive.
  • Wishing I can say 'hello' to every HP theme park in the world.
I try to look at what can happen in the future because looking back at the past, I pretty much cannot change anything and everything that has happened, happened. Unless we can grab hold of the time turner, we cannot do much about it. Speaking of which, Harry Potter will be unveiling a new theme park in Los Angeles and also a new movie in November! "Theme park - target! Movie - can't wait!" - yours truly.



You Might Also Like

0 comments