When LIFE is "Living in a F**ked-up Episode"

Monday, July 09, 2018

This is truly unfair. I know life is not fair to begin with...but this? Ridiculous.
.
Why is it that others can choose to have a kid and not live with that responsibilities, but I don't and have to live with the additional responsibility of having one? Feedbacks to you were just pushed aside, ignored. When people say life is unfair, you'll never truly understand it until you live it. And I'm living that life alone. I hope that karma comes back to bite you in your arse hard. Two of you. 
.
2018 - I thought it was going to be a great year, a new experience, an overseas one. So far, it is just new. Not great. Not overseas. And have you noticed the date? It's more than half past y2018. It's even worse than the one I had before. No house, no privacy, no peace. In here, when you don't work, you become the least priority. Not my choice to not work, but hey, I'm not working so *poof*, your time = always free for others time even when other people have choices (reiterate: THEY GET TO CHOOSE). Having a project is seen as "just having a side hobby" that does not require time, effort nor any mental & physical energy. I practically put in the same (or more) numbers of hours, given less than nothing to begin with and under the daily scrutiny of everyone present. With the returns of a peasant. Yes, imagine if you work 'officially' under such circumstances. Guess everyone will go like "Oh, you did your best!", "Ah, you deserve better!" etc. But because it's not official, it's treated as shit.
.
Looking back, these LT overseas promises are more likely to be dud than real. Life could have been so different now - better. Can I reverse it? No. Can I change it? Yes, I tried telling it to you very directly but was not given a damn (most probably viewed even as selfish LOL how ironic). What can I do? Suck it up and rant about it and keep my fingers crossed that the OS shit freaking happen soon. I can't wait for this part of my life to be over. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments