Midway Break.

Friday, October 07, 2016

Finally, a well deserved break. A breather to catch up on the things I love doing. Did you notice the new blog layout?
Heh heh, feeling proud of myself cause this is the first time I'm exploring with the new template and it turned out pretty satisfying. I still very much prefer the old one though - easier to grasp and more straightforward. But as they say, we got to keep up with the (IT) times.

Looking back, I've managed to strike a few things off my to-do list. I travelled with a good friend of mine (S) and we went down under. Although it was my 3rd time there, there were still many unexplored places that we manage to venture to. Of course, the few basic touristy locations were revisited partly because they have really nice landscapes and also because they are the more accessible/centralised locations. The trip was made even more memorable because of the interesting airbnb place we stayed, tsk tsk. Here are some pictures to share:

The icon that I've seen a number of times but never entered...
Super breathtaking cliff-side view...
I can look at the sea all day long...

An unintentional find: some random picturesque-looking jetty...
Milkshakes and chocolates all the way!
Wishing I have wings to fly...

At home base, many things are coming up as well. My long-awaited plan with D is coming to fruition. The hard laborious work in the heat over multiple trips and the mental determination. There's more to be done over this weekend with a van coming along! *zroom*

Personally, my room is in a mess. However, I've managed to push myself and produce some designs out. Just have to keep the creativity and intrinsic motivation going and keep producing more *feels determined for 3 minutes*.

In the blink of an eye, it's almost halfway through the term. I have so much work to do, but it's good cause it keeps me occupied and allow the long days to pass really fast. Right now, I'm still struggling a little. Really hope I can learn the ropes right and become more effective along the way. Speaking of which, I kept zoning out today...must be the tower milo that I had for lunch. Didn't even see a batch mate sitting close by in an almost empty shop until she called out to me (x.x) Anyways, it's time to sleep! Oh, before I forget...

Happy Children's Day!

"You are never too old to be young" - Snow White

You Might Also Like

0 comments